Tuesday, March 01, 2022

Tissue Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create, and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
How PERFECT is this little tissue holder for your purse or back-pack?  I actually created a couple of these to keep also in the car and my tote bag.
I found this project on a very talented 'Sally Stampers' blog.  She posted this project on 10/8/2018 and she even has an amazing video on how to create this little holder.  Check out that video here:  Pretty Pocket Tissue Box - Sallystampers
Here's the backside of this holder ....... And what it looks like when covered with the 'All Together Designer Series Paper'.

This is the pattern ..... Once it's all cut and scored.
The box is a 7-1/2" x 7-1/4" piece of Thick White cardstock.  It is scored (with the 7-1/4" side at the top of your score board) at 1", 2" and 6-1/4".  Then turn the cardstock (with the 7-1/2" side at the top of your score board) and score at 2-1/4", 3-1/4", 5-1/2" and 6-1/2".  You will cut your piece of cardstock down to match my picture above.
The best part of this Tissue Box is that it has a flip opening on one side of the box ........ And that allows you to refill the holder when all the tissues have been used.
Just couldn't be happier with the way this turned out.
Hope you head over to Sally's blog and make one for yourself.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: