Saturday, January 08, 2022

Lots of Pun December Kit

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the December 'Lots of Pun' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's the cards from that kit.......
This SUPER FUN kit made these three ADORABLE little punny cards.
This first card is a fun banana card.  
I'm just crazy about the way I was able to stamp up the banana and give him a FUN little face.
Next up ........ This DARLING feel better kind of card.
This card would be used for just about any situation that isn't going the best.
And this third card just LEAVES ME SMILING!!!!
How FUNNY are those three little messages.
And there you have it friends.......
Don't you agree with me ..... This kit is SUPER FUN!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Whimsy and creativity rolled into each card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this the most adorable kit? Love these!

    ReplyDelete