Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Celebrate Every Beautiful Thing

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Every once in awhile ...... I design a card that STOPS ME IN MY TRACKS.  Today, I have that card to share with you.  Every little thing about this card just gives me a WARM FUZZY KIND OF FEELING.
I started out with a Highland Heather base card.  Around the outer edges of my card ...... I created an embossed 1/4" edge around the entire card.
I started with a panel of Gorgeous Grape and topped that off with a panel of the new 'Simply Marbleous Designer Series Paper'.  Before I adhered that panel down to the front of my card ..... I wrapped some 'Gorgeous Grape Ribbon' around it and tied it up into a pretty knot.
Then I added my second Gorgeous Grape panel.  To this panel ..... I added one of the 'Heart & Home Memories & More Card Pack' cards......
And before adhering that panel down ..... I stamped my sentiment from the 'Catching Butterflies' set in the lower right-hand corner.
The finishing touch was adding a couple 'Iridescent Rhinestones' and this card was DONE to PERFECTION. 

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Not once did I pay attention to this sweet sentiment, but it's perfect for your gorgeous design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why THANKS Brian. I am totally IN LOVE with the way this card turned out.

      Delete
  2. Absolutely stunning. It's got a soft and subtle look to it, warm and inviting. I LOVE that flower. A++++

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a LOVELY comment my friend. So glad you liked what I created. THANK YOU!

      Delete
  3. The marble DSP is stunning. Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. The Memories & More card did most of the work for me.

      Delete