Sunday, January 09, 2022

Hello Friend

  Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the NEW 2022 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.   This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
The time is now to call in tulips!  
Don't tulips just make you HAPPY!!!
I started my card off with a White base and ued the 'Friendly Hello' set to stamp my large sentiment in the upper right hand corner.  I used Calypso Coral ink to stamp my sentiment.
Next, I got busy and added a panel of the new 'Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper' to the bottom of my card.  I gotta tell you ....... I am IN LOVE with this paper.
Right above the top edge of the Designer Series Paper ...... I added a 1/4" strip of Calypso Coral cardstock.  That gave me the finished edge I was looking for.
And my finishing touch was adding three 'Clasic Matte Dots' that I colored in with my Dark Calypso Coral Stampin' Blends.  So what do you think my friends......Isn't it PRETTY!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE it. The colors are wonderful. The DSP is very pretty. And the large "Hello friend" is perfect. Who wouldn't like to receive this card? A+++++

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW Wanda....SO GLAD you liked my card. Your so sweet!

      Delete
  2. I just said WOW out loud! Love the paper and simplicity of design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWEET Mary. I think I might have heard you across town. Thanks for stoping by.

      Delete