Thursday, January 13, 2022

My Friend Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
Check out this FUN tag I created for today......
I started out with a White base tag and added a panel of the new 'Artfully Composed Designer Series Paper'.
Then I got busy and stamped one large leaf from the 'Hello Lady Bug' set and fussy cut out two other large leaf images from the 'Artfully Composed Designer Series Paper'.  All I had to do was add those to the front of my tag with some Stampin' Dimensionals.
My sentiment is from the 'Easter Friends' set and I stamped that onto a frame cropped out with the 'Bonquet of Love Dies'.
I toppd my tag off with some of the OH SO YUMMY 'Evening Evergreen Windowpane Check Ribbon' and used the 'Fan Baker's Twine' to finish it off.
So what do you think my friends.......
Isn't it pretty!!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my. What a rich looking tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I was surprised how many nice reviews I'm receiving from this tag. I wasn't sure I cared that much for it. SURPRISE!!!

      Delete