Friday, January 07, 2022

Family Friday PICS

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING gifts that my sweet family sent me for Christmas.
First up ........ Is this DEAR TO MY HEART welcome mat that my Brook'e' sent me.  I cried when I opened this.  She even had the little kitties modeled for my two favorite fur-babies.
Next up ....... The OH SO YUMMY goodness that my son Michael sent to me.  Three of my FAVORITE things.  A NEW Stephen King novel ....... Some YUMMY cookies and some OVER-THE-TOP FABULOUS coffee.
Check out this BEAUTIFUL magnetic that my Sewell grandkids gave me.  Wisconsin will always be the place you can find my HEART ...... And I will ALWAYS call HOME.
Check out the JACK POT score I made from the White Family.......
This little NUGGET OF HAPPY is what my daughter Cheryl bought for me.  We were out shopping while I was back in Wisconsin.......And I mentioned how I was out with Gus shopping one day and I wanted this little cutie, but there was only ONE LEFT and I told Gus to buy it.  Guess my kids do hear me when I talk!
Check these SUPER FUN charms that my daughter Cheryl bought for me.  She told me she was watching one of her blogger ladies and saw her wearing these charms.  She said......"Mom needs those".  And so she made it happen.
Here's another example that my kids are listening.  My daughter Jennifer and I were out shopping and we saw a fun little snowman display and I mentioned how these little spreaders were OH SO CUTESURPRISE MOM.......LOVE JENNIFER!
Check out the ADORABLE ornaments that my daughter Cheryl created for Prada.  She made the ribbon tag last year for Jack and Me ........ And she created a matching one for Monster.  Now Prada has her very own ribbon tag for next year.
And with those ever so CRAFTY hands of Cheryl........she created these ornaments for Jack and me for 2021.
And I leave you today with a PERFECT little coffee cup from my granddaughter Brook'e'.  She seems to always find just the perfect little gift that speaks straight from her heart to mine.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! What a lot of fun items. Plus gift card for those items you didn't get as a gift! Happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I'm blessed to have such an AMAZING family.

      Delete
  2. What precious and thoughtful gifts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend.....I think my family is the BEST!!!!

      Delete