Sunday, January 02, 2022

Thanks for Brightening my Day

               Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2022 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog and 2022 Sale-a-Bration Catalog.  This card uses several products from both of those new catalogs ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
Check out this super quick and easy card I made.
I started with a White base card and added a panel of the new 'Artfully Composed Designer Series Paper' to the front ........
And then I added a small coordinating panel across the center of my card.
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Special Moments' Sale-a-Bration set ...... and that was stamped onto a diecut 'Seasonal Labels Dies' panel.
The finishing touch was adding two 'Slassic Matte Dots' to both ends of the Just Jade 'Seasonal Labels Dies' piece.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. I love those layered label tags! And the DSP is perfect for this card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. It was the first card I made after being ill.....slow and steady will win the fight back to 100%.

      Delete
  2. Ooooh! I love all this green! What a great mix of patterns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. I'm not a green fan.....but LOVE me some Just Jade.

      Delete