Thursday, January 27, 2022

Thanks Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
Looking for a pretty Valentine's Tag to send out to someone special ........ Here you go my friends!  The PERFECT way to tell someone how thankful you are for their friendship or endless love.
I started this tag off with a Petal Pink base tag and went around the outer edges and added some Real Red stitching lines.
Next, I used the 'Amazing Thanks Dies' to crop out my "Thanks" message ....... And used the 'Bouquet of Love Dies' to crop out three Real Red hearts.
My tag was topped off with some 'Real Red Faux Linen Ribbon' and I tied it up into a pretty bow before calling that step done.
The finishing touch was adding a single 'Polished Dots' to the center of each heart ....... And this tag was done in record breaking time.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: