Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Via Coffee Packet

 Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D/CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
Check out this fun little packaging idea that Beth Rush shared on her blog Beth's Paper Cuts back in December.  Here's a link to the video that Beth created: Peppermint Mocha treat holders with the Gingerbread and Peppermint Suite from Stampin' Up! - YouTube
I put my OWN SPIN on this project and came up with this slightly smaller version.  My version holds a small Starbuck Via Instant Ice Coffee packet.
I started with a Pacific Point 9" x 3" piece and scored it at 2-1/2" and 3".  I used the 'Sunshine & Rainbows Designer Series Paper' to cover that folded up piece of cardstock.  My DSP pieces measured 5-3/4" x 2-3/4" and 2-1/4" x 2-3/4".
I used the 'Stitched So Sweetly Dies' to create my sentiment.  And my sentiment is from the 'In The Moment' stamp set.
I wrapped some 'White Flowers For Every Season Ribbon' around my holder ...... And tied it up into a pretty bow on the left hand side.
So fun how this holder has a 1/2" seam on the bottom ..... And that allows the holder to stand up freely.
So there you have it friends......
What do you think???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Will come in handy fo 2022. Feeling I'm going to be doing a WHOLE BUNCH of virtual hugging.

      Delete
  2. Adorable holder. I love the colors of DSP you chose for it too. It's so bright and cheery and a perfect little gift for co-workers or teachers! TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly Wanda......Bright, happy and heartfelt....what more could someone ask for.

      Delete
  3. What a happy little pouch! Such a sweet gift.

    ReplyDelete