Monday, January 24, 2022

Happy Birthday Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM.....
Just when I thought I couldn't find a way of upgrading my card for today ....... POW ..... I happened upon this GORGEOUS layout.  Dare I say ....... This card REALLY makes me HAPPY!
The first upgrade I made for my card today was changing the layout to a portrait style card.  
Next, I used that same 'Sunshine & Rainbow Designer Series Paper' and cut two panels down for the front of my card.  I also added the same 1/2" panel to  join the two DSP seams together.
Next, I stamped my happy birthday sentiment three times.  One in Bermuda Bay.....
One in Mango Melody.......
And one in Melon Mambo.  For all three sentiments, I cropped out the sentiment and then framed it using the 'Painted Labels Dies' that coordinated with the ink colors I used.
The finishing touch for each sentiment piece was adding a small flower from the 'Bouquet of Love Dies' and added a 'Polished Dot' to the center of each flower.  So what do you think my friends ........ CUTE OR WHAT!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. This is a knockout with that trio of shapes and sweet flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy, happy trio! Great colors! ♥

    ReplyDelete