Monday, January 17, 2022

You're Perfect Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM.....
The first big change I made to my upgraded card was change up the orientation from a portrait style card to a landscape style card.  
The next big change I made ....... I created a book binding style card.  That means ..... I started out with a 4-1/4" x 11" White base card, and scored that piece at 4" and 5-1/2".  That 1-1/2" scored section created a book binding side section to my card.
I adhered two panels of the 'Abstract Beauty Designer Series Paper' to both section on the front of my card .........
And before I adhered down that book binding section ...... I added some 'Real Red Faux Linen Ribbon' around the inside and tied it up into a pretty knot on the front of my card.
My sentiment and image were both stamped from the 'Catch You Later' set.  And I used the 'Layering Circle Dies' to create that image piece.
I stamped my sentiment and trimmed it out ....... And added it to the top of my layering circle pieces.
So there you have it friends.
Two SUPER FUN cards ........
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. The red ribbon really pops against the stripe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. I am totally IN LOVE with that new ribbon. Ties like a DREAM.

      Delete