Saturday, January 15, 2022

Thanks A Bunch

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the December 'Lots of Pun' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
This alternate Paper Pumpkin card only used some additional cardstock to complete.  All the other product was what came with the December kit.
To start this card off ...... I used one of the base cards that came with this kit. 
Next, I created a center square layering piece from some extra cardstock that I had in my stash ...... but the center squares were all created with the envelopes that came with this kit.
I used the Linen Thread that was included in this kit to wrap around the left hand side of my center piece.....
And then I added three banner flags that were cropped out using the 'Tasteful Labels Dies'.  The sentiment that I used was included in this kit.
The finishing touch was adding a few enamel dots that came with this kit and this card done done in no time flat!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. That's a "bunch" of creativity! Love the sweet patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when you build quilt-like patterns with papers - this is a great mix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. It was a FUN card to create and I'm just crazy about the way it turned out.

      Delete