Sunday, January 30, 2022

Thank You

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2022 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
How's this for a SUPER FUN kind of card!
I started out with a White portrait style base card.  Next, I trimmed up two panels of the 'Sunshine & Rainbow Designer Series Paper' and added those to the front of my card.
Next, I cropped out three layers of the 'Layering Circles Dies' and began assembling my sentiment piece.
I used the 'Blessings of Home' set to stamp my sentiment......
And added three cluster of the punched out flowers from the 'Bough Punch'.  All I did was cropped those out and tucked them behind my sentiment piece.
The finishing touch for this card was adding three 'Iridesdent Rhinestones' to my sentiment piece and this card was called DONE!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I love it. The DSP is so bright and cheery. I may have to make one like this. It just carries the feeling of being happy along with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. The feeling of happy is exactly what I felt when I finished this card.

      Delete
  2. A super sketch you can use over and over!

    ReplyDelete