Sunday, January 23, 2022

Happy Birthday

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2022 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I just couldn't be any HAPPIER with the way this card turned out.  I LOVE every single little thing about this card.
I started out with a White base landscape style card.  I used the 'Sunshine & Rainbow Designer Series Paper' and cut panels ....... Adhering the smaller panel to the left-hand side of my card.......
And the larger panel to the right-hand side of my card.  I joined the two seams together with a 1/2" x 4" piece of Coastal Cabana cardstock.
My sentiment was stamped using the 'Sentimental Swirls' set and I stamped that onto a White frame that was cropped out using the 'Painted Labels Dies'.  I cropped out a Bermuda Bay circle swirl from that same die set ....... and positioned both of those pieces onto the front of my card.
I used the 'Bouquet of Love Dies' to crop out three coordinating flowers ....... And I arranged those onto my sentiment piece.  I used a very thin layer of the 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' to add some SHINE to my three flowers ........ And this card was called DONE in no time flat.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!


0 comments:

Post a Comment