Tuesday, January 04, 2022

Hug Me Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D/CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This is a CASE directly from the Stampin' UP! January Mini Catalog.  There is a new product from that catalog ....... And you can create some DARLING gift boxes using the new 'Sweet Little Boxes' on Page 9 of this catalog.  Here is the FUN little gift box that I created.
The boxes come cut and scored and even have the adhesive needed on the tabs.  They just couldn't be any easier to create.
All I did was wrap some 'Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper' around the box and then got busy decorating the outside of the box.
The first thing I added was some of the OH SO YUMMY 'White 3/4" Frayed Ribbon' around the box and tied it up into a SUPER YUMMY BOW.
The other thing that I added to both the outside of the box and to the Ghirardelli Chocolate pieces was a triple heart piece.  I used the 'Sweet Conversations' set along with the coordinating 'Sweet Hearts Dies' and cropped out a set of three hearts.
I also added more of the 'Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper' around two of the chocolates ........ And wrapped more of the 'White Frayed Ribbon' around the chocolates and tied a pretty knot at the top.
The two chocolates fit PERFECTLY inside the 'Sweet Little Boxes'.
And there you have it friends.......
Doesn't get any easier to create this PRETTY "Hug Me Box".

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Just TOO stinkin' cute. I SO love that DSP too. I am getting my order ready. I've waited for this day for several weeks now!!!

    ReplyDelete