Friday, January 28, 2022

Team Grinch Holiday Party

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today the SUPER FUN gathering we had for our December Team Downline Holiday Party.
The theme for our December Holiday Party was "The Grinch Who Couldn't Steal Christmas 2021".
I invited my local downline team members to join me at the SaddleBrooke Preserve Club House for lunch and some FUN Make n' Take projects.  Everything was GRINCH related.
We had a FABULOUS Lunch ........
And then got busy created the first of our Make n' Take projects.  This one was a Terra Cotta Pot that they painted green and added a Grinch face to the front.
I'm telling you ..... the ladies had SO MUCH FUN with this project.
And we even had some 'Grinch Kisses' to fill in their completed pot.
Here's how the first project turned out.
The second Make n' Take they completed was this DARLING little Grinch ornament.  All things considered ........ Paint and Glitter ...... All went VERY WELL!!!!!
Each Downline Team Member had this ADORABLE little Grinch Bag waiting for them at their place setting ......... 
Inside were all the supplies they needed to complete their two Make n' Take projects.
They also had all this Grinch Goodness waiting for them at their place setting......
It included a Grinch Chocolate Bar.......
A silverware place setting all wrapped up.....
This Grinch Candy Cane Treat.....
Some Grinch Pills.....
With instructions on the backside.
And after each Make n' Take and/or break ........ There were gifts.
First up ...... Was this Holiday Catalog Ribbon Sampler ...... Along with an engraved Kadie's Ladies business card hold AND an engraved Silicone Craft Sheet.
The second gift they received was something special I made for each of them.
It was a Grinch Mug Rug (for your coffee and cookies) and a Grinch Key Fob.  Both are gifts that I made for them.
And the third and final gift was some Stampin' UP! products......
They each received a 'Take Your Pick Tool' along with a Kadie's Ladie Ruler, a package of 'Round & Square Brads' along with a pair of 'Paper Snips' and a custom designed Scissors Holder that I made for everyone.
And to end our "Grinch Holiday Party" ....... I had these OH SO FUN cookies made up for everyone.  The entire party was a HUGE SUCCESS and EVERYONE had a FABULOUS time.  Already starting the wheels moving for our 2022 Holiday Party.......But until summer hits.....I'm taking a break.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. What fun! If I lived closer I would want to be in the "Katie's Ladies" group!!! I LOVE all the Grinch stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda.....Glad you liked all our Grinch stuff. The ladies had a BLAST.

      Delete
  2. What an incredible array of ideas and such fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. All those who were able to attend had FUN.

      Delete
  3. Fabulous time was had by all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous time was had by all!!!

    ReplyDelete