Monday, January 10, 2022

Hello Friend Upgrade

 Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made was changing the orientation from a portrait style card to a landscape style card.
Then I got busy creating three cardstock and Designer Series Paper panels.  I used Calypso Coral for the background base ....... And topped off each base with a panel of the 'Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper'.  I die-cut each of the three DSP panels with the 'Rectangle Stitched Dies' for a little added texture to my card.  Then all I needed to do was adhere those three panels down to the front of my base card.
Next, I stamped my sentiment from the 'Friendly Hello' set onto a white layering piece from the 'Hippo & Friends Dies'.  I matted that piece with another layering piece that was cropped out in Calypso Coral cardstock.
I punced a small hole in both ends of my sentiment piece and then slide some 'Pale Papaya 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon' through my sentiment piece and around the center of my three DSP panels.
After I had it positioned ..... I tied that ribbon up into a pretty bow on the left-hand side of my sentiment piece.
And that's all it took to upgrade this pretty card.
So what do you think my friends.......
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE those three panel cards. It's a great way to use up some busy DSP. And a great way to use up DSP period! I love these colors. It's -8 here and these colors give me a warm feeling. I'm inspired to do a three panel card now! TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet Wanda. 100% on the using up the busy DSP.....Hope to see your 3-panel card on your blog soon. THANK YOU!

      Delete
  2. I mean, really! How gorgeous is this paper? I love how you've shown it in one block and in three. It's perfect either way. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian.....You sweet comment means the world to me.

      Delete