Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Cookie Packaging Holder

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D/CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and I want to share that project with you today.   This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
Needing a QUICK & EASY treat holder?  Look no further ....... This project take NO TIME and the supplies needed are limited to just a few items.
I used on of the 3-1/8" x 3-1/8" Acetate Card Boxes to slip a little packet of Chip Ahoy Cookies in.  (So far pretty easy YES???)
I covered the top and bottom of my acetate box with some 'Hey Sports Fans Designer Series Paper.  I used the 'Slimline Card Dies' to crop out one edge of both pieces of Designer Series Paper ...... And that created just the right amount of FUN I was looking for.  (Still NOTHING HARD about this YES????)
I cropped out a Very Vanilla 'Tailor Made Tag Die' tag and used the 'Happy & Heartfelt' set to stamp my sentiment.  To finish off my tag ...... I added a single 'Resin Star'.  (I told you this project was EASY!!!)
And the finishing touch was wrapping some of the red 'Fan Baker's Twine' around the top of my box and securing it in place with a pretty bow.  (SERIOUSLY YOU ARE DONE!!!!!)
Couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this little project turned out .......
What do you think my friends??

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Ahoy! Such a patriotic feel to this adorable treat box. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nobody wouldn't LOVE receiving their cookies with kind of packaging.....(Jack LOVED it). Thanks my friend.

      Delete
  2. SO cute! That DSP combo would be good for the 4th of July too! Such a sweet treat box!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda.....Might have to give this project a twirl around the 4th of July.

      Delete
  3. Salute! Awesome creativity and patriotic feel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You ALWAYS know just the PERFECT thing to say to me. Thanks Mary!

      Delete