Thursday, January 06, 2022

Lady Bug Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
How's this for a FUN & HAPPY kind of tag!
I started out with a 2-1/4" x 4-1/4" Granny Apple Green base tag.  
I used the 'Hello Ladybug' stamp set and stamped the large leaf directly onto my White layering piece.  Then I got busy and created a DARLING little ladybug from the 'Ladybug Punch' and 'Hello Ladybug' stamp set.
Next, I stamped my sentiment (also from the 'Hello Ladybug' set) into the upper right hand corner of my white layering piece.
And I topped my tag off with the 'Black & White Gingham Ribbon' (which is a carry-over item) and tied it up into a pretty bow at the top.
The finishing touch was adding some trio dots around the front of my tag and going around the outer edge with some black stitching lines.  So what do you think??????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Ladybug perfection. Perfect for spring and summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it. You make the best tags!! These are so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are SO SWEET Wanda. I LOVE making tags and appreciate your kind words.

      Delete