Saturday, January 01, 2022

Happy New Year

Happy 2022 My Blogger Friends!
Well my friends ....... It's the first day of 2022 and I am back in GOOD HEALTH and ready to jump into a NEW YEAR.  Let me tell you something ........ having the stomach flu is something I haven't had in almost 15 years ....... And it hit me like a TON OF BRICKS.  I was out of commission for almost 5-days and had no option but to stay down in bed and rest.  But I'm back now and ready to KICK OFF the NEW YEAR.

Today, I want to share with you the New Year's Eve Treats I made for the peeps standing in line with me yesterday morning at the grocery store.  Let me share those cuties with you now........
These little cuties were made with a White piece of cardstock that measured 7-1/2" x 2".  
Each one was scored at 3" and 4-1/2".  I then adhered a 3" x 2" panel of 'Simply Elegant Designer Series Paper' to the front and back panel.  I used the 'Fancy Tag Topper' and cropped both ends of the holder.
I added a Ferrerro Rocher candy to the center and then pulled up both the front and back of the holder.
I secured the top of the topper with some gold ribbon and tied it up into a pretty knot.
My sentiment was printed out on the printer and then cropped out using the 'Double Oval Punch'.
Each sentiment was backed with some Gold Foil and popped to the front of each holder.
I have to tell you ....... I was passing these out in line and it made all the waiting for the peeps both in front and back of me just a little easier.  Wishing you and your families a Happy and Healthy New Year.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Pure cuteness! Thanks for sharing such a cute idea for a wee treat. Glad you are feeling better. Stomach flu is the worst!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend......Don't want to go through that again for another 15 years. Happy New Year!

      Delete