Wednesday, January 19, 2022

It's Birthday Time Gift Card Holder

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
My card for today has so many FUN elements to it ........ It just couldn't make me HAPPIER.
BEST PART ...... It's a gift card holder!!!!
I started out with a White base card and added a panel of the 'Sunshine & Rainbow Designer Series Paper' to the center.
Then I got busy and stamped my sentiment to the top of my White center panel.  And right below that ..... I stamped my DARLING Bettle Bug car.  The sentiment and car are both from the 'Driving By' set.
I used my Stampin' Blends to color in my Bettle Bug.  And if I were ever to have another bug.....I would want it to be PINK!!!!
I had fun creating the road for my car to travel ...... All I did was tear up and ink up the edges of several layers of Smoky Slate cardstock.
The finishing touch was adding a DARLING little 'White 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon' bow to the top ...... and three ADORABLE little 'Brushed Brass Butterflies' across the front.
So there you have it friends......
A card that will be going to someone very special next month.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

6 comments:

  1. SO cute. I LOVE the colors. The torn layers for the road are perfect and your coloring is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. It was a SUPER FUN card to create.

      Delete
  2. Beep. Beep. Perfect way to dress up a gift card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved my silver Bella Bug......But my dream bug would be a pink one. Thanks for your sweet comment, Mary.

      Delete
  3. I love the little road you created on your tag holder. ♥

    ReplyDelete