Sunday, January 16, 2022

You're Perfect

 Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2022 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
Check out all the CUTENESS in this special little card.
I started out with a Whtie base card and added two panels of the 'Abstract Beauty Designer Series Paper' to the top and bottom sections of my card.  To balance the seam between the two panels of DSP ...... I added a 1/2" x 4-1/4" panel of Real Red cardstock.
My sentiment is from the 'Catch You Later' set and that was stamped on a White 'Layering Circles' piece.
I used those same 'Layering Circle Dies' to create two additional layers for my sentiment.....
And colored my DARLING little Kitty and Fish in with my Stampin' Blends.  
Isn't this card just ADORABLE!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, SO darn cute! I LOVE that image the most in that set!!! I love how you showcased it by stamping it in a circle! I'm going to have to give that a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda......I'm just crazy about this set.

      Delete
  2. This card charms me. Love that kitty and little fish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would like this stamp....Thanks my friend.

      Delete