Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Happy To Have You In My Life Treat Holder

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D/CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and I want to share that project with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
I was looking for a little treat holder that I could make for Valentine's Day and think I nailed it with this little holder.  You see ...... I started something about 14 years ago ...... And that was making holiday treats for the employees at our local grocery store and  for the Starbucks employees.  Now ..... The employees have come to expect a little treat when the holidays hit.  So time to get busy and start creating.
This little holder uses a Melon Mambo diecut piece from the largest die from the 'Seasonal Label Dies'.  
I diecut one piece out and then scored it from both ends at 1-3/4".  This created the perfect size I was needing for a little Ghiradelli treat.
All I had to do was stamp my sentiment from the 'Sweet Conversations' set onto a White label that was diecut from the 'Stitched So Sweetly Dies' ...... and punch two holes in both ends ...... so I could run some ribbon through and secure.
The ribbon that I used is the 'Petal Pink 5/8" Organdy Striped Ribbon' and I finished it off by tieing it up into a pretty bow on the left-hand side.
And that's all it takes to pull this treat holder together.
I'm going to making a bunch of these up for Valentine's Day......
I know the employees at Basha's and Starbucks will LOVE 'EM!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What a precious way to wrap up a treat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary......And it saves me LOTS OF TIME....Especially when I'm making MANY.

      Delete