Saturday, January 22, 2022

Hello

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the December 'Lots of Pun' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
I'm pretty darn HAPPY with the way this card turned out.
I started out by running a panel of White cardstock through my Embossing Machine using the 'Gingham Embossing Folder'.  This gave me just the texture I was looking for.
I then grabbed some Poppy Parade cardstock and created three square frames.  And used one of the envelopes that came with this kit and cropped down two small square panels.  I adhered those two to the Poppy Parade frames and then got busy and worked on the last (center) square frame.
I added a small White cardstock frame to the center of the last Poppy Parade square and grabbed the die-cut "hello" piece and adhered that onto the white cardstock square.  The finishing touch was adding two of the Resin Hearts that came with this kit to this center square piece.
And that's all this card took to put together.
Very Happy with the way this alternate card turned out.
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this layout. It's been a long time since I've use it. There's so many fun sets that would work with it. Your card is so sweet. I love all the elements on it. The enamel hearts. The textured background and the layers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I had limited DSP left over from this kit.....So, I was looking for something quick & easy. Think I mastered that!

      Delete
  2. Darling trio of shapes and a happy hello!

    ReplyDelete