Monday, January 03, 2022

Thanks for Brightening Upgrade

 Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 

Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP......
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM...
The first upgrade I made for my card today was change the orientation from a landscape style card to a portrait style card.  I also changed my base card from White to Just Jade.
I stamped my sentiment into the upper right hand corner of my Just Jade card ........ And I sprinkled it with 'White Embossing Powder' before heat setting it.
Just couldn't be happier with the way my sentiment turned out.
Next, I trimmed down the 'Artfully Composed Designer Series Paper' to make a single frame for the front of my card ........
And before I adhered that Designer Series Paper panel down ...... I wrapped some 'Just Jade & Gold Braided Ribbon' around the top and topped it off with a pretty bow.
The finishing touch was adding some 'Brushed Brass Butterflies' to the top of my card and called this card done in no time flat.
So tell me friends........
Do you have a favorite?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Looking luscious with the new orientation and gorgeous ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. I was shocked how prettier this card looks with the orientation changed and the ribbon added.

      Delete
  2. I love both versions. And that ribbon is SO pretty!!

    ReplyDelete