Monday, November 18, 2019

3-Leaf Card Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in both the 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and the 2019 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT.....
 
I just couldn't be happier with the way this upgraded card turned out.
 
I changed the location of my sentiment to the top left hand corner of my Crumb Cake base card.  I used the 'Gather Together' set along with Early Espresso ink to create that look.
 
I cropped out a small panel of the 'Come To Gather Designer Series Paper' and positioned that down the right hand edge of my Crumb Cake card.
 
And then cropped out three 'Gathered Leaves Die' pieces and pretty each up with some 'Clear Wink of Stella'.
 
All that was left to do was add three 'Gold Glitter Enamel Dots' around the front of my card and this card was done in SUPER JIFFY!!!
So tell me friends......Do you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Another sensational way to share a trio of leaves. Perfect for autumn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss the Fall color in Wisconsin. Glad you liked my upgraded card.

      Delete