Sunday, November 03, 2019

Wisihng You Well

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2019 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
How sweet is this Fall note card!!!
 
I started out by stamping my sentiment from the 'Gather Together' set in the lower right corner of my Whisper White note card.
 
Next, I positioned a panel of 'Come Together Designer Series Paper' onto a panel of Basic Black card stock and adhered that panel to the left hand side of my note card.
 
And my final add-on for this card was using the 'Gathering Together' stamp set along with the 'Gathering Leaves' dies and creating a cluster of three little pumpkins for the front of my card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! What a perfect trio of pumpkins and the pattern is my favorite in the pack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too my friend. Thanks for your sweet comment.

      Delete
  2. Such a wonderful showcase of these pumpkins and gorgeous paper! Love it!

    ReplyDelete