Saturday, November 16, 2019

Winter Woods Alternate Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the October Winter Woods Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
I am THRILLED with the way this card turned out.
 
The only additional product I used on this card was card stock.
 
All the other pieces were included in this kit.
 
The pop of red just makes this a HAPPY card.
 
I am so glad I ordered two of the October kit......
I was able to help out a friend how had a customer
that was wanting this kit.  
(THE KIT SOLD OUT IN A HEARTBEAT)

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: