Wednesday, November 06, 2019

Candy Apple Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
 
 How FUN is this little 3x3 Candy Apple card.
 
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Gather Together' set ....... And I used VersaMark ink and 'Black Embossing Powder' to really make my sentiment shine.
 
 And speaking of SHINE.......
 
How AWESOME did this Candy Apple turn out.  I used the 'Harvest Hellos' set along with the new 'Apple Builder Punch' to create my apple.  And then I applied a thin layer of the new 'Shimmery Crystal Effects' across the top of my apple........And it seriously looks like dripping caramel doesn't it!!! 
The finishing touch was adding a double 'Linen Thread' bow to the top of my Candy Apple ..... And this card was done in no time flat!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant use of Crystal Effects for the caramel. This is very clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....Makes me want to dive in and take a bite!!!

      Delete