Tuesday, November 05, 2019

Daisy Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
My CASE for today is from Beth Rush at Beth's Paper Cuts.
 
She posted a video on how to make this box on 10/16/2019 and it just couldn't be easier to create. 
 
I start out with a 6"x10" piece of Soft Suede card stock.  It is scored at 1/2", 3-3/4", 5-1/4" and 8-1/2".  Then 1" on the short side for the bottom.
 
I used the 'Pressed Petals Designer Series Paper' to cover the front of my box....... Along with a DARLING daisy from the 'Daisy and Leaf Punch' for the front of my box.
 
I'm just crazy about the way the Daisy turned out.
 
And the sentiment was created using the 'A Wish For Everything' set ...... And then I cropped it out with the 'Tailor Tag Punch'.
    
Just couldn't be happier with the way this box turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: