Friday, November 01, 2019

Friends Friday PICS

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that three very special friends made for me.
 
My 'Card In A Box' group meets once a month and for the month of September ........We picked a Halloween theme for our projects.  This first card was created by Betty Pearce.
 
 I'm just CRAZY about the way this card swings open.
 
This DARLING gift packaging idea was created by Cheri Utsler.  We used the Envelope Punch Board to create this little cutie.  Isn't it just ADORABLE!!!!
 
And talk about ADORABLE ........ Check out this OH SO CUTE 'Rae Dunn' Halloween mug that Cheri gave to me.  It has quickly become my FAVORITE Halloween mug.
 
 And my final share is by Lynne Wescott.
 
She had us create this FABULOUSLY YUMMY box of Halloween Goodness.  LOVE IT!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: