Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Give Thanks Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
 
There something about Fall and pretty crisp apples that just sets my heart racing.
 
This card started out with a panel of 'Come To Gather Designer Series Paper'.....
 
And the sentiment was added from the 'Harvest Hellos' set and I used the 'Ornate Frames' to die cut that label out.
 
The three apples were stamped and punched out with the 'Harvest Hello' set and the 'Apple Builder Punch'.
 
 I LOVE all three types of these apples.
 
So tell me friends.......
Which apple is your favorite?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

5 comments:

  1. These apples are awesome to the core! (see what I did there?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ba dum bum, Brian King (awesome to the core). Lovely bunch of apples!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brian is a real CUT UP isn't he Mary. Thanks for your sweet comment.

      Delete