Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Thanksgiving Napkin Holder

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is a fun little 3-D project that I created and would like to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create ....... So let's jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
Looking for a quick and easy way to pretty up your Thanksgiving Table???
 
How special would your guests feel when they sit down and see this beautiful silverware place setting waiting for them!!!
 
I started out with a 3-3/4" x 11" piece of Crumb Cake card stock.  I scored it at 3" and that created the front flap for my silverware to tuck into.
 
I used the 'Gather Together' stamp set for my sentiment.  And the 'Come To Gather Designer Series Paper' for the top and bottom of my holder.  The finishing touch was using the 'Gathering Leaves Dies' to create all the pretty leaves for my silverware holder.
 And this holder was done in a SUPER FAST JIFFY!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: