Thursday, November 07, 2019

Thankful For You Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
I have to admit.....I am in LOVE with how this tag turned out.
 
 I started this tag off with a layer of the 'Come To Gather' DSP....
 
Next, I stamped my sentiment onto a 'Layering Circle' with the 'To Every Season' set and used Pretty Peacock ink.
 
Two feathers from the 'Tags & Feathers Elements' were the PERFECT accent piece ...... And a tiny 'Linen Thread' bow completed that look.
 
And the finishing touch was adding some of the OH SO YUMMY 'Pretty Peacock 1/2" Scalloped Linen Ribbon' to the top of my tag.
 
Just know this tag is going to look AMAZING 
when I attach it to a bottle of wine on Thanksgiving.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty Peacock looks so fresh with the neutrals. Darling check and perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like my tag this week Mary. THANKS!!!

      Delete