Monday, November 04, 2019

Wishing You Well Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!

Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
 
My Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today starts out by changing the orientation of my Whisper White note card.
 
I stamped my sentiment from the 'Gathering Together' set with VersaMark ink directly onto my Whisper White note card and then sprinkled 'Black Embossing Powder' over it and heat set it.
 
My pumpkins were created using the 'Gather Together' set and VersaMark ink.......And I stamped those on Cajun Craze card stock.  I then sprinkled the pumpkins with 'Black Embossing Powder' and then heat set those too.
 
Here's a close-up of how pretty the pumpkins and sentiment turned out.
 
All that was left to do was add the panel of 'Come Together Designer Series Paper' along with a panel of Basic Black card stock to the top of my note card ...... And this upgrade was done in no time flat.
So tell me friends.......
Do you have a favorite?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!
 

4 comments:

  1. I love today's "pumpkin patch" of creativity. Sweet change up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a whole family of pumpkins! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And they are a HAPPY HAPPY family at that. Glad you liked my card Brian.

      Delete