Saturday, November 09, 2019

Winter Woods Alternate Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the October Winter Woods Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
 I'm LOVING how this alternate card turned out.
 
The only thing I added to this card was a Whisper White snowfall layer at the bottom of my card.
 
The Birch trees were adhered directly down to this card.....
 
 And I used my Paper Snips to crop out the two pine tree images that came with this kit.
 
I have to admit.......
This card just makes me HAPPY!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: