Monday, November 11, 2019

Large Leaf Card Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!

Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM.....
 
I changed up the card design on my upgraded card in a BIG WAY!  I started out with a 4-1/4" x 8-1/2" piece of Early Espresso card stock.  That piece was scored at 5" and that created the base for my upgraded card.
I stamped my leaf image onto a Whisper White panel of 2-3/4" x 3" using the 'Gather Together' set.
 
My flip/flap over panel for this card was created using a 6-1/2" x 3" piece of Early Espresso card stock.  I scored that piece at 3" and that created the flip over panel for the center of my card. 
I went through my retired Stampin' UP! buttons and pulled out a large button and added some 'Linen Thread' to the center and positioned it onto the 3" panel on the left hand side of my card.  This button will act as my closure piece for the flip/flap panel.
 
So here is how the flip/flap piece releases from the button.....
And how the inside of this card looks when the flip/flap piece is opened up.
So there you have it friends........
Two beautiful Fall cards.......
Just waiting to be sent out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. The world needs more buttons! Such a darling change up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. Every single time I use a button.....I think of you.

      Delete