Thursday, November 21, 2019

Wood Circle Element Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
 This tag has so much dimension and fun.
 
My tag was covered with the 'Come To Gather Designer Series Paper'....And I used one of the 'Tags & Feathers Elements' to stamp my sentiment from the 'Gather Together' set in the center.
I added two 'Leaf Punch' elements behind the stamped sentiment.....
 
And finished my tag off with some ribbon from the 'Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack'.

LOVE the rich Fall look this tag has.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. It's all in the details and you rocked this holiday tag, Kadie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always know just the perfect thing to say my friend......THANKS!

      Delete