Saturday, November 02, 2019

Winter Woods Kit

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the October Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
It is no wonder that the October Paper Pumpkin kit SOLD OUT!!!
 
 The cards in this kit are FABULOUS!!!
  
The birch trees are popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.......And the pines that are printed on the front of each card is so realistic.
And I am SUPER IN LOVE with the sentiment banner.
 
Stampin' UP! NAILED this kit.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Perfect scene and the little red cardinals are the crowning touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary......this was a favorite Paper Pumpkin kit.

      Delete
  2. This is such a great kit! I love your pictures of it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab PP card Kadie! I don't get PP, but sure love this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have stayed with Paper Pumpkin since the beginning. I'm now ordering 2-kits every month. So pleased with how they have improved over time. Thanks for stopping by Lynn.

      Delete