Friday, November 08, 2019

Friends Friday PICS

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today 3-AMAZING Halloween projects that three special friends made for me........Along with one extra special gift that my friend Jan made for me.
 
When it comes to creating FABULOUS cards ...... My awesome Scissors friend Donna Fritz makes the VERY BEST cards.
 
This special Halloween card was made by my OH SO SWEET Scissors friend Terry Olsen.
 
Check out this GREAT card that my friend Gus Berry made for me.
 
 And I am BLOWN AWAY with this AMAZING tote that my sweet friend Jan Gore made for me.
 
 She STUFFED it full with some SUPER YUMMY treats.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: