Sunday, November 10, 2019

Large Leaf Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2019 Holiday Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
There's just something about a pretty Fall card that I'm just crazy about.  And I must admit.....I'm in LOVE with this card.
 
The boldness of the pretty maple leaf from the 'Gather Together' set stamped on a Whisper White panel is so magical.
 
My sentiment was stamped with Early Espresso ink.
 
I covered my Early Espresso base card with a panel of the 'Come To Gather Designer Series Paper' ....... And then added a small panel down the center of my card before adhering down my pretty stamped maple leaf.
 
My finishing touch was adding three Pretty Peacock '2019-2021 In Color Gems' to the front of my card......
 
And this card was done in no time flat!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments: