Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Turkey Fun Fold Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Well yesterday was a SUPER FUN DAY!!!  I took off early in the morning to head out to Middleton to have my FAVORITE Wisconsin hairdresser perm my hair.  Do you think it's curly enough?????
 
After I had my hair permed ...... I meet up with Jenni and we had a quick lunch at Noodles.  (Don't you just LOVE the t-shirt that I gave to Jenni!!!!)
 
And I even left behind one of my countdown/random acts of kindness cards for the server.  (I've been handing out at least one of these each day during the week of Thanksgiving.)
   
We spent the rest of the afternoon shopping for the Gingerbread House Party things ...... And Jenni helped to pass the afternoon with several HILARIOUS video's (that can be seen over on my facebook page.  https://www.facebook.com/kadie.labadie)
 
And I spent the evening with several of my City Employee friends.  
Thanks friends for the FUN dinner. 
 
Today ....... We plan to do some last minute Thanksgiving Day shopping.......And I also have plans to meet up with JoAnn for lunch.  The countdown has begun for the Thanksgiving festivities.  LOVE IT when I get to spend time with my kids and grandkids.

My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........

Happy early Turkey Day tomorrow my friends.
 
This fun fold card starts out with a 4-1/4" x 10-1/2" piece of Pumpkin Pie card stock.  You score at 5"....And the lever flap over piece is a 1" x 7" piece of Pumpkin Pie card stock that is scored at 4-1/4".
My turkey was stamped from the 'Birds of a Feather' set.  And to create some FUN attitude to my Tom Turkey.......I used my Stampin' Blends to color him in.
 
 The lever flap for this card is created with some 'Layering Circle Dies'....
 
 And the scallop dies helped to add some sassy fun to that piece.
 
Here is what my card looks like when the lever flap is opened up completely.
 
 So there you have it friends........
I'm back in Wisconsin spending Thanksgiving with my kids ...... Hope you will be enjoying some AMAZING Thanksgiving traditions with your own family tomorrow.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment