Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Box of Thanksgiving Tags

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT 3-D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that is SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
This ADORABLE tag box was created from one of the Old Olive 'Scallop Note Cards' sold on Page 168 of the Stampin UP! Annual Catalog.
 
All I did was score the note card at 1/2" on both short sides.........And on the 4" long side (and the scallops on the right side of my scoring board) I scored at 3-1/2".  All that I needed to do was snip the center tabbed section on the 1/2" scored side and that created two tabs for my box to fold together on.
 
And here is what I created to tuck inside my scallop box.
 
Two super pretty tags.
 
Each tag uses a Soft Suede base ....... And my leaf for each tag was die cut from the 'Gathered Leaves Dies'.  After I had the leaf sentiment stamped.......I ran both through my Die Cut Machine and embossed them with the 'Subtles Embossing Folder'.
 
 I topped off my tag with some 'Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack'.....
 
 And added a few punched 'Leaf Punch' pieces behind each leaf.
 
I also added two die cut and embossed leaves to the front of my box....
 
 And this project was done.
So tell me friends.......
What do you think?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: