Saturday, November 23, 2019

Winter Woods Alternate Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
I am SUPER EXCITED for today........I'm leaving this afternoon to head back to Wisconsin for the next 3-WEEKSOH MY GOSH ....... I CAN HARDLY STAND IT!!!!!   My girls have informed me there is LOTS OF COLD & SNOW in Madison, Wisconsin ....... And this will be one of the first Thanksgiving I arrive in Wisconsin and they have SNOW on the ground .......... YAHOO!!!!!  (Now check in with me in another week to see if I'm still so OVER THE MOON HAPPY.   This old gal is a Arizona temperatures in the 80's kind of gal.)

My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the alternate  project I created using the October Winter Woods Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
This alternate card was created with supplies found in the October kit.
 
I did add some card stock to this card.......
 
But everything else is from the 'Winter Woods' kit.
 
So happy with the way this card turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: