Sunday, November 24, 2019

Give Thanks Turkey

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Well my friends.......I made it to Madison, Wisconsin last night around 11pm.  It was a LONG DAY ...... but since I had my UGG Boots on and wasn't planning to drive when I arrived in Madison ...... I had me a few cocktails at the airport and on the plane
 
 Along with a FUN movie.....
  
And the time FLEW BY (get it????) in no time flat. 
My daughter and granddaughter were at the airport to pick me up.....
And we headed off to the Sewell house for a nightcap and some reconnect time.  
   
Check out the sweet welcome Hailey created for me in my Hotel Sewell room.  I not only have a Norskies Hoodie waiting for me but also a basket of some yummy treats and a FANTASTIC welcome sign.  HOW SWEET!!!
 
We are heading out this morning to pick up my rental car ....... And connecting with the Sewell Family for lunch at Noodles.  I plan to arrive at the White House (in Oregon, WI) this afternoon.  SO NOW ...... I'M OFF FOR SOME FUN TIMES WITH THE FAMILY!!!
 
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from both the 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and the 2019 Holiday Catalog.  This card uses several products from both of those catalogs ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
Check out this SUPER FUN Turkey card.
 
I started out my turkey card for today by creating a 1/4" embossed edge around the entire front of my card.
 
Next, I added a panel of 'Come To Gather Designer Series Paper' to the front of my card......
 
And stamped my turkey from the 'Birds of a Feather' set.  He was colored in with my Stampin' Blends.
 
A quick little "Give Thanks" sentiment was added......
 
And the finishing touch was adding some 2019-2021 In Color Dots around the front of my card.
 
Love how crisp and clean this card turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I adore those smiling faces. Enjoy your family time. And the turkey card was creatively "delicious!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary......Madison is AMAZING this time of year.

      Delete