Sunday, November 17, 2019

3-Leaf Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2019 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
What SCREAMS FALL better than a colorful 3-Leaf Maple card!!!
 
I started this card off by stamping my sentiment from the 'Gather Together' set with Early Espresso ink in the lower left hand corner of my Crumb Cake base card.
 
Next, I stamped 3-pretty leaf images onto Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight and Pretty Peacock card stock.  I then used the 'Gathered Leaves Dies' to crop each of those leaf images out.
 
I used my Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker to trace out the image of each leaf ...... And this card was done in a JIFFY!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: