Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Pilgrim Treat Boxes

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Well my friends.......Dare I say.......Yesterday was the PAMPER DAY to beat all pamper days.  Here's a picture of Jenni and Me as we slipped into our cozy-plush robe and prepared ourselves for the pampering to begin.
    
And as planned, I was able to go watch Twoie practice his Karate....
 
Here he is with his class (He is to the LEFT of the instructor).
   
He was asked to show how to kick-flip ...... And he did GREAT!!!
And we ended the day with Twoie doing some reading to me.  (Be Still My Heart)

So my friends........I'm heading out early this morning to have my hair permed......and then meeting up with my daughter to get our Gingerbread House Party supplies.  Then later this evening.......I'm meeting up with some of Jack's former city employees for dinner.  Can't wait to see Mark, Sally and JoAnn.

My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
 How ADORABLE are these little Pilgrim boxes!!!!!
    
I saw these on Sue Campfields blog and knew they would be PERFECT to make for my daughters to take into their co-workers at the University of Wisconsin.  So I sat down one night and cranked out over 20 of these little cuties for them.  Here is the link to Sue's blog post:  https://www.suestampfield.com/blog/2019/10/make-a-thanksgiving-pilgrim-and-a-christmas-elf.html
Each box opens up to reveal some yummy candy.....
 
And I even took the time to wrap each Hersey Nugget in some of the 'Come To Gather Designer Series Paper' and top it off with a set of leaves that were punched out from the 'Every Season Punch Pack'.  
 
 Couldn't be happier with the way these turned out......
And my daughters Co-Workers were THRILLED!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. STOP! Those little pilgrim boxes steal my heart. Love all the smiles with family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend......I'm always my happiest when I'm with my family.

      Delete
  2. Your pilgrim boxes are adorable, very clever!

    ReplyDelete