Monday, November 25, 2019

Give Thanks Turkey Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
What a SUPER FUN FIRST DAY in Wisconsin. 
We started out the day with fresh coffee and cinnamon rolls.....
Took off at lunch time to go to Noodles...... 
  
And then we took Steven for his bowling practice.
 
Much later in the day ...... I picked up my rental card and headed out to my youngest daughter Jenni's (The White House).  When I arrived out at her house ....... she gave me the best news ever ...... she surprised me by telling me she has taken the whole week off.  Today we have a Mother/Daughter Spa Day planned.  I have scheduled for the two of us to have a facial and massage at Kneaded Relief Spa in Fitchburg.  And let me tell you friends.......Kneaded Relief really knows how to Pamper their guests!!!!!  This evening ...... I'm hoping to go watch Twoie at his Karate practice. So.......Dare I say......I'm seriously looking forward to a FUN PACKED DAY with my daughter Jenni and grandson Twoie.

Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in both the 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and the 2019 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card for today on the RIGHT.....
 
For my upgraded card ....... I started out by changing the orientation along with changing the base card from Whisper White to Pretty Peacock.
 
I added the 'Come To Gather Designer Series Paper' across the bottom section of my card.  And for my upgraded version ....... I added some of the OH SO YUMMY 'Pretty Peacock 3/8" Reversible Ribbon' across the center of the Designer Series Paper.
 
This ribbon just knots up so nicely.
 
My turkey was stamped from the 'Birds of a Feather' set .......
 
And I used my Stampin' Blends to color him in.
 
I added a little sentiment banner flag......
 
And this upgraded card was finished in no time flat.
So tell me friends......
Do you have a favorite?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment