Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Happy Turkey Day my blogger friends.  Today, I am celebrating Thanksgiving with my kids in Wisconsin.  I can hardly wait for the spread that my VERY TALENTED daughters will be putting out for us.  They will be making their OVER THE TOP Relish Tray ...... turkey, stuffing, cheesy potatoes, green bean casserole along with homemade pumpkin and apple pie.  I told you they are UBER TALENTED!!!  Our fun does not stop with the dinner ....... OH NO ...... IN FACT ........ It only kicks off the HOUSEFUL of CRAZY at the 'White House' in Oregon, Wisconsin.  We have our traditional Christmas Ornament exchange ........ Along with LOTS of games and COCKTAILS!!!  And there is the preparation that we take in charting out our plan of attack for Black Friday.  Dare I say ....... there will be PLENTY of GOOD TIMES AND MEMORIES happening in Oregon, Wisconsin today.

My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
How pretty is this Happy Thanksgiving Tag!!!!
 
I started out with a Crumb Cake tag base ....... and used the 'Gathered Leaves' dies to crop out two pretty leaves from the 'Come To Gather Designer Series Paper'.
 
I stamped my sentiment directly onto both die cut pieces.  I used VersaMark ink and 'Black Embossing Powder' to really help my sentiment POP!!!
 
I topped my tag off with some 'Come To Gather Ribbon Combo Pack'.....
 
And this tag was done in a SUPER FAST JIFFY!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: