Friday, November 29, 2019

Friends Friday PICS

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
Here's just a few pictures of the FUN we had yesterday at our Thanksgiving gathering......
  
 Here's four of my favorite girls.  Cheryl, Brooke, Hailey and Jenni.
    
And don't even get me started on how I LOVE these five guys.
Steven, Twoie, Jared, Michael and Kris.
    
Here's the spread my daughters put out for dinner.
And check out the cute napkin holders that Twoie helped me make.
  
How HILARIOUS is this picture.
I asked everyone to just be themselves.......
Here's what I got.
  
 Check out all the desserts that my girls made.
    
We have a tradition that after dinner we exchange Christmas ornaments.
The kids got some SUPER CUTE ornaments this year.
  
And every year we buy a new board game and play that game until we have laughed ourselves SILLY.  This year was no exception.  We bought the game Telestration ....... And it was a BLAST!!!!
  
Hailey got to pick her "Secret Word" and she picked 'Drunk Jenni'.
If you know my Jenni......You would know she LOVES her cocktails.......
And she LOVES to LAUGH (and Pee a little)!!!!!

Today we have some traditional Black Friday events planned with the Family.  We all meet up on State Street in Madison, Wisconsin to do lunch and get some shopping done.  We have lunch at Noodles ...... And help to KEEP MADISON GREEN by shopping BIG TIME on State Street.  This year we have added something NEW & FUN for our State Street visit.  We have scheduled two ESCAPE TOURS ON STATE STREET.  We will divide up into two teams (Bro Michael's Team - Michael, Hailey, Brooke and Steven ......... And Team Mom's & 1-Son which will be Myself, Jenni, Cheryl and Jared).  We will be given a 'Love Letter' to solve and tour lots of business on State Street to solve the mystery.  Talk about making memories with the Family.  I'll make sure I post some pictures of all this crazy tomorrow.  After our Escape Tour ........ we will all be meeting up at Rocky Rocco's Pizza Place for dinner.  Then it will be back to the White House in Oregon, Wisconsin to have cocktails and play board games.  FABULOUS way to spend Black Friday.

So my blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.   For the month of November......I challenged my downline team members to create something/anything with a stamped 'Gather Together' sentient along with three 'Gathered Leaves' die-cut pieces.   Here is what several of my downline team members created ....... And a special Thanksgiving card from a Scissors Retreat friend.
First up ...... Let me share the LOVELY Thanksgiving card I received from Terry Olsen.  I was SO HAPPY that I received her card before I left to go back to Wisconsin.
 
Check out this BEAUTIFUL card that Betty Pearce made.
 
 How FUN is this card made by Gus Berry.
 
This GORGEOUS card was made by Abbie Egolf.
 
This AMAZING card was made by Susan Bong.
 
Jan Gore made this OH SO YUMMY candy pouch.
 
 And this PRECIOUS pumpkin decor piece was made by Lynne Wescott.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous fall cards. Loved seeing the family pix . . . especially the napkin holders Twoie and you created!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had FUN making those the first week I was in Wisconsin. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete